Kits Design Team Challenge Blog About Us

Monday, March 11, 2013

Heartstring Designs Challenge #3

  Well hello!  Scrappin' Toxic Midge here, and I am bringing you the Heartstring Designs Challenge for March!  I have to admit, I almost forgot about the challenge...please forgive me!  I will do my best not to let it happen again!  That being said, I absolutely love the colors in this kit!!!  Each month I just love the kits more and more!  Alrighty then, without further delay, here is this month's challenge:
     I think gift bags are just another one of those things you just can't get enough of.  So...for this challenge, you need to make/decorate a gift sack.  (I used the adorable little gift giver from the kit, but you do Not have to.)  The gift sack must have, 1) a chevron pattern anywhere on it, 2) color spray or mist--easy peasy!!!

This is my version of the Challenge-
Make sure you Link up your project for a chance at the Mystery Box of Prizes!!!

 
I just misted the gift sack.  Put a rectangle doily across the bottom.  Added three strips of paper from the kit.    I used pop dots under the flower sticker and cut the "be happy" out of a larger sticker in the collection.  For the finishing touch I stapled on some ribbon, which was the only thing that didn't come in the kit!

Make sure to take this fun challenge and link you project for a prize!  :)

Have a super crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment